Saturday, February 27, 2010

Confused and then a New Happy Discovery!!

First of all, I wrote the "downer" post first and then the happy post- why is it saying they were posted on the day the other was? Any thoughts bloggers?

Second of all, I just have to say I am SOO freaking excited about the website I found today!! It's:

Toddling Around Mount Diablo

I hope the link works- I've never done a link before...Austin may need to help me. Anyways, I am excited because these ladies who live in the Concord-ish area wrote a book about all the fun stuff there is to do in the surrounding area for kids 5 and under!! It really is exactly what I need right now! New things to do and places to go. It has lots of free things to do and the cost things seem to be $10 at the most? The best part is that you can download the pdf of the book of FREE!! There is a 2.0 version that they sell for $10 on the website, but the original version is freaking free!!

I think the first thing we might try is going to the Animal Rescue Foundation (ARF)(cute huh?) place in Walnut Creek- it's free for lots of days and so fun for Macy to see all the animals I bet!! I hope anyone who reads this will be excited too and want to come with me! Everything's better with friends! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment