So, I totally need to post about my awesome Valentines day so it doesn't seem like I'm such a whiny baby about everything, but today I feel very whiny and that I just want to complain. Busy season is really starting to get to me. I am trying really hard to keep myself and Macy busy, but all the running around to the library, music time, all the different parks, walks, stores that I take her to to keep engaged just wear me out. I am sick of doing those things. I just want to sleep and not have to get up five thousand times a night and not have to wake up at 5 am. I have been thinking that Macy was going to transition from 2 naps to 1 any day now and today, after staying up until 12:30 last night to clean my house, which had no affect on anyone at all and was therefore pointless, she decided that today was the day she would drop the 1st nap- you know, the one I need her to take so I get to actually get more than 3 hours of sleep for the whole day. This could explain why I'm grumpy...
Another reason could be because the house sucks all the time because when I don't have parenting back-up, I just can't handle anything by the end of the day- it makes me crazy when my house is like this (hence the cleaning last night- but boy am I paying for it with this monster headache I have and my wonderfully pleasant mood).
Macy is so busy. She consumes my life and I can give it all to her most of the time, but not today. It is so hard to explain how my life ( and I feel like maybe a lot of mom's?) is so hectic and stressful for me taking care of this baby trying to help her learn and having to do every single freaking thing for her, and yet I feel so bored all the time. Bored isn't the right word, but I don't really know how to say it. Every week we do the same things and I change the same diapers and cook dinner over and over and just blah, blah, blah. I am happy that I haven't been feeling this way as much as I have in the past few months, but it is really setting in with no break and no help. Today is just a bad day I guess. I'll get over it. Sorry this is such a downer post. Maybe you should have skipped reading it- maybe I'll put that as the title-I hate reading depressing things when I'm actually having a good day. I just needed to get it all out so all those thoughtsit don't keep replaying over and over in my head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


uh, hi? Do you need to talk? You can call me you know. :o) Just a few more weeks, right? My dad always says, "It'll get a lot worse before it gets better." Does that help?
ReplyDeleteI was feeling this exact same way yesterday and my husband isn't even in busy season yet! I am dreading next year. We will definitly have to cling together, and lift each other's spirits! Hope that today is better for you!
ReplyDelete