Thursday, September 9, 2010
Annoyed
So, this blog is suppose to be about me and the other blog I have is suppose to be about Macy, for the grandparents to look at pictures of her. I have ended up just putting each post on both blogs because I wanted my mom to see the crafts I've done. And I made this blog public because I wanted to post my blog when I did that contest so that other crafty girls from that site could come look at my blog without having to be invited...so the fact that this one is public now makes me feel like I can't just say whatever I want now either. Blah. Advice? How do other people do this? I feel like most of you guys my friends just have one blog and it's kinda about everything- do you ever feel restricted by the fact that your family reads it? Do you think all these amazing people who have their own real craft blog probably have a family blog too that they only post family stuff on? I just don't know. I feel like what I'm doing right now is stupid though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


yeah, it's almost like you need three, huh? But I totally understand. Oh there are sooo many posts that I've used self control on and soooo didn't want to. I think you might be able to make individual posts private (not for sure since I don't know much about blogspot) but I'm not sure if that would solve the problem. Just be true to yourself and post what you want. Sometimes you just have to ignore those people (sometime totally random and you don't even know them) who complain about what you write. Life goes on.
ReplyDelete